Tasty Tuesdays: Places to Eat in Dublin beginning with ‘T’
- Tue, 3 Jul 2018
It’s Tasty Tuesday and we are finding ways to fill our hungry bellies!
We’ve put together a list of places to eat in Dublin that begin with the letter ‘T’, and yes we are including places that have The before it! Dublin is a mecca for eateries on both sides of the Liffey, meaning you need to try at least one a week on a Tuesday, if not any day of the week!
Celebrating over 60 years in business, Trocadero’s cooking style is simple and meticulous, with customers treated to wonderful fish dishes, excellent steak and lamb, and enticing desserts. Irish suppliers are encouraged and locally sourced food is favoured.
This unique venue is a refurbished tram that sits on Wolfe Tone Square serving delicious food and flavoursome teas and coffees. You can sit in the tram or in their heated back, or if the sun is shining enjoy food al fresco.
Open 7 days a week for every food eventuality. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or just to relax with a cuppa, their menu will suit any taste and leave you feeling satisfied after the last bite.
Fun food is how we would describe TGI Friday. This casual diner is a great spot to hang out and socialise with friends while enjoying signature dishes like loaded potato skins, Chicken fingers, Buffalo Wings and their Jack Daniel’s Grill to name a few.
If you are looking for a place to catch up with an old friend, enjoy a business lunch, or simply shut yourself away from the world then Toddy’s at the Gresham Hotel is for you. They have a delicious food and drinks menu to
Who knew Dublin had so many eateries that began with THE… here’s just some of them to help you with your #tastytuesday
- The Bailey, Duke Street
- The Bank, Dame Street
- The Bankers, Trinity Street
- The Church, Mary Street
- The Exchequer, Exchequer Street
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel, Stephens Green
- The Grand Social, Liffey Street Lower
- The Hairy Lemon, Stephen’s Street Lower
- The Italian Connection, Talbot Street
- The Kingfisher, Parnell Street
- The Market Bar, Fade Street
- The Mercantile, Dame Street
- The Oval, Middle Abbey Street
- The Port House, South William Street
- The Porterhouse Central, Nassau Street
- The Westbury, Balfe Street
- The Westin, Westmoreland Street
- The Woollen Mills, Liffey Street Lower
- The Yarn, Liffey Street Lower