Where to Eat Near Grafton Street
Updated February 2020
The Grafton Quarter is home to a number of DublinTown’s best restaurants. Next time you find yourself feeling peckish, or need a break from shopping with a delicious meal, why not try one of these delectable restaurants.
All of the below are a stepping stone from Grafton Street, easily accessible via Luas Green Line, Dublin Bus and of course taxis too. We’ve covered all budgets and styles, perfect for lunch and dinner, midweek and weekends too.
If you’re celebrating an occasion or just fancy treating yourself to an indulgent meal, the Grafton Quarter has more than enough restaurants in which you can spoil your taste buds. Their elegant interiors make for a wonderfully sophisticated meal right in the heart of DublinTown.
- FIRE Restaurant & Lounge – Dawson Street
- The Greenhouse – Dawson Street
- Amuse – Dawson Street
- The Ivy – Dawson Street
- Peploe’s – Stephen’s Green
- Marco Pierre White – Dawson Street
- Cliff Townhouse – Stephen’s Green
- Wilde – The Westbury Hotel, Stephen Street
If you simply fancy eating out without feeling the need to get your glad rags on, or just need a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of the city, these casual restaurants are what the diner ordered. They serve absolutely delicious food in a casual setting, perfect for grabbing a bite to eat whilst shopping, or before heading out on the town.
- Featherblade – Dawson Street
- Café en Seine – Dawson Street
- Gotham Café – South Anne Street
- Carluccio’s – Duke Street
- Wagamama – South King Street
- La Cave Wine Bar – South Anne Street
- Hatch & Sons – Stephen’s Green
Grab your family and head into one of these family friendly Grafton Quarter restaurants this festive season, where the little ones won’t be bored for a second in these fun and tasty restaurants. What family dining are all about!
- Captain Americas – Grafton Street
- Zizzi’s – Suffolk Street
- Eddie Rockets – South Anne Street
- Milano – Dawson Street
- Marks & Spencer Café – Grafton Street
- Bewley’s Café – Grafton Street
- Pizza Stop – Chatham Lane
- Little Caesar’s – Balfe Street
If you need to grab a quick bite but want something substantial and delicious, hit up one of these ‘Fast Eat’ restaurants – your taste buds will thank you!
- Bunsen – South Anne Street
- The Counter – Suffolk Street
- Tang – Dawson Street
- Xi’an Street Food – South Anne Street
- Wowburger – Wicklow Street
The Grafton Quarter has something for you no matter what you’re in the mood for. Be it a quick hunger fix, somewhere to celebrate something special with a meal for the occasion, a casual dinner for when you just don’t feel like cooking, or somewhere that both you and your family will enjoy.