Teeling Distillery Tours Recommence
- Fri, 17 Jul 2020
We are delighted to see that the Teeling Whiskey Distillery and Visitor Centre is now back up and running 7 days a week.
You can Book your tickets here and experience first-hand the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of a fully operational distillery on one of their guided tours, followed by one of their range of whiskey tastings.
To celebrate their reopening, the first 500 visitors who take a tour will receive a special thank you gift as a token of appreciation for your support.
They are also be offering Private Family Group Bookings for family groups who want a private tour and tasting in their Finishing Room private venue space.
If you have any further questions on booking a tour or about their special offers you can contact them through email@example.com
Tours will run hourly Mon–Wed 12pm–5pm, half hourly Thur–Sun 10am–6.30pm
Midweek special is available Mon –Wed with a 25% discount on all tours
Health & Safety
- Designated Time Slots, every 30 minutes (Maximum 10 people per group)
- Family Group Bookings which will be private tours and tastings
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting throughout the distillery, visitor centre and café
- Sanitising stations on entry, exit, at the ticket desk and throughout the visitor centre
- Staff will be both practicing and encouraging social distancing measures at all times
- Cashless payments – all exchanges will be contactless and all staff will be behind protective windows
In addition to the tour their Distillery Gift Shop and Phoenix Café are also now open to the public.
Their gift shop sells their award winning whiskeys, distillery exclusive whiskeys, take home cocktails, DOT Brew beers, Teeling merchandise; and the café is selling coffee and pastries as per normal.