Griffith College launch Wine Tasting Course
- Mon, 17 Jan 2022
Learn the ins and outs of wine theory and tasting.
This certificate is suited to those who wish to increase their knowledge for professional development purposes or those who would like to enhance their personal knowledge.
Do you know your malbec from your merlot? The old world wines from the new? And where is it they grow the best chardonnay, again? Whether you’re working in hospitality or just want to order confidently from a wine menu, this course will give you the knowledge you need to embark upon your study of wines.
Why study Wine Tasting with Griffith College?
Over four weeks, you’ll embark on a global tour of wine production and styles. This course, as offered by Griffith, sets you up for success at every step of the way, with an emphasis on classes that allow you to feel right at home and a tutor who ensures the information is accessible.
- Offered at the new City Centre location
- Taught by a highly skilled and approachable tutor, elevating classroom atmosphere
- Excellent course notes provided, preparing learners for real-world experience
- Taught in a small intimate setting, allowing learners to build relationships with peers and faculty
- Kicking off on Monday 28 February * 4 weeks.
- Costing only 180 euro.
To apply and more info click here.