FIRE AND SOLE AT HOME
- Fri, 12 Mar 2021
From their famous kitchen to yours…
The teams at Fire and Soul restaurants have really missed all of you so much since closing their doors in December and although they won’t be welcoming you back as soon as they had hoped they have been working on something we think you are all going to love… FIRE and SOLE at home!
They have created a wonderful menu full of FIRE and SOLE’s most popular dishes which you can now enjoy at home. All dishes are pre-prepared so all the hard work is done for you. Every order is chilled and comes with easy-to-follow cooking instructions and recommendations with all dishes, including our steak, being easily cooked in the oven! Plus, all their dishes are perfect for collection the evening before your meal, allowing you to have the ultimate lazy day.
All in the details….
- FIRE and SOLE at home is available to order every Friday and Saturday.
- Contactless curbside collection point is on School House Lane, behind FIRE and just off Kildare Street – the eircode is D02 WF63.
- Your FIRE and SOLE at home box will be available for collection between 4.30pm -7pm on a Friday and Saturday.
- Orders are limited weekly and must be made by 10pm 48 hours before you would like to collect your FIRE and SOLE at home box.
- All our FIRE and SOLE at home packaging is 100% recyclable, so you can have delicious food and still look after the environment.
- Did you know it’s ok to travel outside your 5km limit to collect a food order!