Promo Friday 5th February
Each week we bring you a round up of what local Dublin City Centre businesses have on offer. Helping you to shop from local businesses who could do with with support right now. We are asking, if you are going to shop online that you do so with businesses that support Irish jobs and the Irish economy! Listed below you will find a mix of retail and hospitality businesses and what they have going on right now!
- Marks and Spencers: 30% off Selected Womenswear, 30% off Selected Menswear, 30% off Selected Lingerie, 3for2 Selected Kids Clothing. All are online with Free Delivery when you spend over €30!
- JD: Shop new in @nikewomen online with 20% student discount now!
- Dixon Hempenstall Opticians: Ray Ban sunglasses that we are going to sell at 70% off!
- Skulpt: Have a sale on their website, and are offering readers of this post a special 10% DublinTown Discount on all stock (including sale stock) when you spend min of €50. Use promo code“DUBLINTOWN10”when at checkout. Code valid until 4th March.
- The Buff Day Spa: Product Offer 20% off the Image Skincare Iluma Intense Brightening Cleanser and the Vital C Hydrating Intense Moisturiser. Free Skin Consultations via zoom and Free 15 min PSYCH-K consultations!
- Catch Clothing Store (Ilac Centre): Is now available online and have a sale on right now! Nationwide delivery is just €5 and your order is delivered in 2/3 working days!
- Hugo Boss: Virtual shopping experience, you can book an appointment by either calling the store on :016708915 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrolls Irish Gifts: Amazing 15% off orders over €65!
- Dorian Black: The Henri Suit, their most popular suit is back in stock. This 3 PCE navy suit is made from a comfortable and stretchy textured fabric. Its’ slim cut has been tailored to sculpt your body in a modern slim fit. Perfect for workwear at only €299. And as an additional offer, when you buy it for weddings of x4 or more get it with shirts and ties for €299pp.
- The Rolling Donut: The sweetheart box below which includes new handmade hot chocolate bombs. All can be ordered for collection or delivery at www.therollingdonut.ie 7 days a week!
- The Westin: While you may not get to enjoy a night away in a five star luxury hotel this Valentines Day, plan your romantic escape to the Westin for a future date. “Be My Valentine Gift Card” overnight accommodation with full breakfast, romantic dinner for two, and a glass of champagne or cocktail for each guest. (€309 per gift card, terms and conditions apply). Champagne Afternoon tea for two Gift Card – afternoon tea for two in the very special Atrium Lounge with a glass of Perrier Jouet champagne (€122 per gift card). Discover the full range of Westin Dublin monetary and experience gift vouchers here.
- McDonald’s Dublin City: The triple cheeseburger is on the Eurosaver menu for €2.90 and is available through McDelivery® orders from O’Connell Bridge. Go to www.mcdonalds.ie to find out more.
- The Asia Market: Dumpling cooking demo! With Chester Beatty and Asia Market Eva Pau. February 14th, @12pm!
- Laduree Dublin: Valentine’s “Vénus Mon Amour” Macaron Gift Boxes now available. They come with 8 or 18 personally selected flavours of macaron including the limited edition Passionfruit Shimmer. Box of 8 Macaron is €25 – Box of 18 Macaron is €42
- BestSeller: New sandwich menu and a Lunch Special offer (every day). Any sandwich + soup + coffee/tea or soft drink FOR ONLY €12!
- The Port House: “Tapas @ Home Box” delivering Thursday-Saturday through Dublin!
- Farrier & Draper: have hand made pizzas and cocktails bottled up ready for click and collect or delivery through Deliveroo!
- Cafe En Siene: “Cafe at home” Cocktail Kits, €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Cosmo Spritz and 2 x Irish cream Soda! Contact email@example.com to book.
- Burger King:2 regular Chicken Royale or 2 regular Whopper Meals for only €11!Available on the Burger King app!
- Camerino Bakery: Red Velvet sandwich cookies for Valentines Day – order now!
- Nutty Delights: 21% OFF all products including Valentines Day gift range, using code “HEALTHY2021”
- Nolita: Cocktails at home. €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Espresso Martini and 2 x Pornstar Martini! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Rolling Donut: Hot Chocolate Valentines Day Bombs!
- The Westbury: The Westbury’s Bubbles and Cake at home experience costs: €100 for two people to include a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut; €120 to include a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé. Available for delivery by Chauffeur Service within a 10km radius for €10, while Click & Collect is available within your 5km radius from The Westbury Hotel, Balfe St, Dublin 2, D02 CH66 from Friday 12th February to Sunday 14th February between 12pm to 6pm. To book, please visit: https://www.doylecollection.com/hotels/the-westbury-hotel/dining/bubbles-and-cake All orders must be made by Thursday, February 11th.