Summer Puppet Theatre at GPO Witness History
For the first time in the GPO, witness the many stories of the different characters from the McCormick Puppet Theatre, a lively show for all ages!
The courtyard in GPO Witness History will come alive with the sights and sounds of our Summer Puppet Theatre which the kids are sure to enjoy!
Join the team for horrible histories and enjoy this fun-filled show about Mischievous Mickey who lives on a Victorian street in Dublin. He spends most of his time getting into mischief as he roams the streets. Enjoy the fun and games as the local Police Constable is taken on a game of cat and mouse as he tries to catch Mickey and put him in the workhouse. To add to the mix, watch out for the dancers, jugglers, horses and acrobats who have escaped the local circus!
Tickets include the self-guided tour of the award winning exhibition at GPO Witness History. Note that this is an outdoor experience that lasts 30 minutes approximately so please dress appropriately.
There are three shows per day at 12.30pm, 2pm and 3.30pm taking place on July 6th, July 27th and August 10th.
- Adult €12
- Child 14 - 18y €9
- Child 6 - 13y €7
- Children under 5 go FREE.
- Student/Senior - €8
- Family 2 +2 - €35
- Family 2 + 4 - €40
Terms and conditions:
- The puppet show is only available for ticket holders on the day. Tickets are not refundable.
- Appropriate for ages from 3 to 12, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The self-guided visit can be taken before or after the show on the day of the ticket purchase only.
- GPO Witness History reserves the right to cancel the puppet show due to severe weather conditions.