New Years Eve at The Church
Dubliners throw the best parties!
Ring in the New Year and spend the highlight of the year with The Church Restaurant & Bar on New Year’s Eve. Expect live performances, DJs, your choice of dinner at The Gallery, a jazz dinner with The Swing Cats in the Cellar Bar OR finger food & bubbles in the main bar - all leading up to their spectacular midnight-countdown balloon drop.
There are two sittings for dinner at The Gallery:
- New Year's Eve 4 Course Set Menu, €60 per person, 6pm - 8:30pm
- New Year’s Eve 5 Course Champagne Dinner Menu, €120 per person, 9pm - midnight
Opting for the jazz dinner with The Swing Cats, you're in for a treat! Taking place in The Cellar Bar, you'll be entertained by Luke & co. with the following:
- 4 course Dinner with Prosecco arrival, €100 per person, from 8pm
Tables are available for Finger Food & Bubbles in the main bar from 9pm. These tables are located right beneath the balloon drop, which is ideal for anyone looking for the perfect selfie come midnight! The two options are:
- Finger food with a bottle of Prosecco for 4 people, €150
- Finger food with a bottle of Champagne for 4 people, €200
Standard entrance fee is €20 per person (on the door), which includes a drink, and applies after 9pm.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are based on a minimum 4 persons and are available from 9pm.
- 100% Pre-payment required within 7 days of provisional booking enquiry.