This is Knit now offer a Virtual Personal Shopper
The team at This is Knit are now offering an online personal shopping experience to help you get your knitting supplies.
Looking at new innovative ways to continue to sell their products while their store temporarily closes, This is Knit have come up with a very interesting way to get your creative supplies from the comfort of your own home.
How it works
If you have a project that you would like to make then tell the team a little your needs via their Virtual Shopping Service.
All you have to do is join them via a Zoom meeting invite (an app that is easy to install on any device) for a live review of the suggested yarns, and on-the-spot colour consultation from their in-store team.
- You book a 15-minute slot with one of the friendly This is Knit staff.
- A meeting invite is sent to your email address, which will allow you to access a video chat at the time of your booking.
- The team show you in real-time what stock is available and you can choose from the comfort of your home.
- They then pre-wind your yarn, process your order and your favourites will be shipping their way to you ASAP.
- A €15 deposit is taken at the time of booking, which is then fully redeemable against any purchase made during the call (or up to one week after the call finishes).
- You can book a slot at this link – thisisknit.ie/classes-events/
The team show you around their shelves, put together colour combinations and give you real-time advice on your crafting needs. Find out more on thisisknit.ie
This is just one of the many innovative ways #DublinTown businesses are continuing to keep going through these very testing times. If you can support them please do follow dublintown on social media of all the latest updates and information about city centre businesses.