DublinTown Food and Drink Festival Returns this October
The DublinTown Food and Drink Festival is back this October 14 – 20 with a host of quality and unique experiences taking place in the city’s top restaurants, bars and cafes.
Back for it’s second year, the DublinTown Food and Drink Festival already has some exciting experiences from local city centre businesses and the website went live this week for the public to book ahead of the festival next month.
There’s a great mix of activity happening in restaurants, bars, cafes and hotels all over the city and they’re listed on the festival website foodanddrinkfest.ie with more being uploaded daily.
Experiences live on the website to book now include:
- 10 Weirdest Foods to Eat Before you Die
- Asia Galloping Gourmet Tour at Asia Market
- Balfes Presents: Distilleries on our Doorstep
- Champagne Tasting with Head Sommelier Philip Dunne at The Westbury
- Chef’s Table Experience at Isabelle’s with Belsazer Cocktails
- Irish Coffee-Making Masterclass with Cheesecake at The Oak
- Port Tasting Dinner Experience at The Port House
- Taste Ireland’s Best Coffee with a Coffee Tasting at Vice Coffee
- Veuve Clicquote Champagne Dinner at Café en Seine
- Whiskey Tasting & Food Pairing Experience at 37 Dawson
Dublin City has a wealth of talent behind the scenes and this festival aims to bring a bigger spotlight to their skills. It is also a chance for the public to experience new food and drink establishments they may not have before or try something new.
DublinTown is delighted that this year’s festival is also a participant of Taste the Island, a Failte Ireland initiative that celebrates quality food and drink on the island of Ireland.