Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
Stay in the heart of the Irish capital at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin.
Start your day with a satisfying Super Breakfast at The Chancery Grill, or have evening drinks at the stylish Dyflin Bar. Enjoy a range of meals throughout the day. Or, stay in the comfort of your own room and order room service. Bliss!
This stylish hotel is the ideal spot for a city centre stay when in Dublin. Be captivated by the Georgian architecture, charismatic locals and inviting shops and pubs. Spend the day sightseeing, then return to the hotel for a well-deserved relaxation from their modern hotel rooms and suites which boast excellent views of the city.
The Chancery Grill is the newly opened urban Irish restaurant located on Chancery Lane, using locally sourced ingredients and ancient cooking techniques on its Asador to create culturally inspired cuisine. At Chancery Grill, they want their guests to experience a ‘Farm to Fire’ modern menu of classic Irish dishes, inspired by the heritage of its iconic old Dublin landscape and culture.
Keep your fitness regime in check with complimentary access to Iveagh Fitness Club – only a 5-minute walk from the hotel with a full gym, swimming pool, sauna and plunge pool.
The business centre is also free to use, so you can stick to your work schedule in stylish surroundings. The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin offers 15 contemporary meeting spaces. These are ideal for work events and also serve as excellent function rooms for celebrations. In fact, the hotel makes the perfect Dublin wedding venue.
– Nearby attractions include St. Patrick’s Church, Christ Church Cathedral and Dublinia, Dublin Castle, the Gaiety Theatre, St. Stephen’s Green
– Nearby to public transport via Dublin Bus and Luas
– Nearby to shops, services and the ample Creative Quarter
– Less than 12 kilometres from Dublin Airport
– Secure, underground car parking available for 60 vehicles
– Complimentary access to the nearby Iveagh Fitness Club, which includes a gym and a swimming pool