Accounts Advice Centre
Accounts Advice Centre is a firm of I.T.I. Chartered Tax Advisers headed by Claire McNamara.
Since 1996, the team have been providing cutting edge tax advice, identifying tax planning opportunities and avoiding potential penalties and pitfalls for their personal, corporate and international clients.
– Personal Tax Returns
– Remuneration Planning
– Residence & Domicile issues
– Successfully handling Revenue Audits, Investigations and Appeals
– Company Restructuring
– Corporation Tax Returns
– Accountancy and Company Secretarial
– Cross Border Tax
– Double Taxation Agreements
– Property & Real Estate including VAT, CGT, Stamp Duty and Annual Tax Returns
– Technology & Digital including R&D Tax Credits, EU VAT, E.I.I.S., etc.
– Estate & Succession Planning
For bespoke, fairly-priced Tax and Accountancy solutions based on over twenty years of understanding their clients’ ever-evolving requirements, why not contact the team to see what they can do for you.