13 Best Vegetarian Dishes in Dine in Dublin
Vegetarian and vegan dishes are becoming so popular whether you’re looking for a bit of a health kick or if you are a vegetarian/vegan. Meat free dishes are definitely, if not more exciting and tasty than their contrary. Here’s a list of the best vegetarian dishes in Dine in Dublin.
1. Linguine Pasta – Sam’s Bar
With cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, kalamata olives, tomato sauce topped with rocket and parmesan cheese.
2. Skinny Konnyaku – Platform 61
Zero calorie noodles, wild mushrooms, red roasted pepper, almonds and hazelnut sauce.
3. Butternut Squash Risotto – East Side Tavern
With mascarpone, crispy kale and pumpkin seeds.
4. Vegetable Crumble – Blazing Salads
Selection of root vegetables baked in a brown bechamel sauce and topped with oats and seeds (vegan, gluten free, sugar free)
5. Green Snapper – Opium
Thai aubergine, sweet basil, bamboo shoots and fine beans.
6. Halloumi & Pumpkin Salad – Coppinger Row
7. Farm Organic Stuffed Peppers – Farm Restaurant
Organic peppers stuffed with broccoli and cauliflower cous cous and organic Irish brie served with basil and hazelnut pesto and crisp side salad.
8. Baby Leek and Jerusalem Artichoke Gratin – Fire Restaurant
Sauteed baby leek, diced Jerusalem artichokes and wilted kale in a rich smoked gubbeen cream and a herb gratin served with root vegetable crisps.
9. Squash and Quinoa Burger – The Woollen Mills
With mature Irish cheddar, onion rings and sweet potato fries.
10. Crisp Polenta Cake – The Exchequer
Broccoli and sambuca puree, caramelised onions, portobello mushrooms, cashew nuts, citrus and cress salad.
11. Raw and Vegan Chocolate Torte – Cornucopia
12. Pumpkin and Lentil Tagine with Cinnamon – Dada
13. Gingergrass Salad – Saba
Ruby chard, mizuna, mint, beansprouts, ginger, lemongrass, butternut squash, red wine vinegar dressing and roasted pumpkin seeds.
Make sure to visit Dine in Dublin for a complete list of events, menus and offers.