An Alternative Christmas Party at Cooks Academy!
Forget the awkward Christmas dinner with your colleagues, it’s time for something different this festive season!
Located on South William Street, Dublin 2, Cooks Academy is Dublin’s leading cookery school, and they certainly know how to host a Christmas party. Their fun and festive workshops last for 2.5 to 3.5 hours and each workshop concludes with the participants dining on the delicious food that they make and drinking it down with warm, spiced mulled wine (yummmmm, sounds devine!)
Here’s a quick look at their Workshop selection:
All of their workshops include:
- Welcome drink – mulled wine or Prosecco – you choose!
- In addition, all events include 2-3 glasses of wine
- Recipe booklet to take away
- All ingredients, including drinks, as described in each workshop
- Tuition from experienced Cooks Academy Chef-Tutors
- Dietary requirements catered for
With over 4,500 sq. ft. of floor space, Cooks Academy can comfortably cater for groups up to 100. So what are you waiting for? Get yourself and the team booked in stat!