Own The Room CORE: Base+Ascent – Dublin 14412
Instant improvement in your communication skills!
Own The Room CORE: Base + Ascent is this 2-day foundational presentation skills training. Whether you want to be memorable to your audience, deliver a presentation with gravitas and poise, or overcome nervousness, CORE: Base + Ascent delivers practical communication techniques that you can apply immediately to command any audience, from a small meeting to a conference keynote.
The learning approach is non-traditional, highly interactive and, yes, fun. It’s definitely not a lecture! You’ll learn impactful skills you can apply instantly and you will gain the confidence and skills to “own the room.”
Tickets cost €1,395 for full two-day workshop with breakfast & lunch provided. This workshop will take place at Irish Aviation Authority on D'Olier Street. Buy yours today!
Own The Room CORE: Base (Day 1)
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Executive Presence & Authentic Connections - Ready to gain respect, forge stronger relationships, and increase your influence during any meeting or presentation, at any stage of your career? Unlock expert strategies (and science!) to overcome fear and position yourself as an invaluable leader.
- Be Memorable - Your co-workers and customers are bombarded with hundreds of messages on a daily basis. So how can you guarantee that your message stands out? Build stronger connections, spark curiosity, and hold attention by turning passive listeners into active participants every time you speak.
- Dynamic Delivery - Learn to use your voice. We won’t ask you to sing, but we will teach you how to captivate and influence your audience by stretching your voice, changing your tone, and shifting your movement in subtle but powerful ways.
- Tell Captivating Stories -Transform any presentation, meeting, or phone call into a captivating journey that builds trust, increases connection, and keeps your listener engaged from start-to-finish.
Own The Room CORE: Ascent (Day 2)
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Powerfully Concise and Better Questions: Being a great communicator doesn't always mean talking the most. Learn how to be concise and ask powerful, short questions to drive the conversation meeting, or presentation forward.
- Engage the Audience: You already know how to connect. Now it's time to get your listeners involved. You'll learn simple strategies that inspire participation from any audience, anytime, on any subject.
- Imagine Your Opening & Close with Action If you don't capture your listener's attention at the very beginning, how can you expect them to focus until the end? We'll share three powerful techniques to reel them in from the start and four simple strategies that will inspire your listeners to take action at the end.
- Business Presentation: During Ascent, you'll actually deliver a presentation from your own work, integrating the skills you've learned and getting expert feedback to make it better.
Additional Event Notes
- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
- Please bring a fully charged smartphone or tablet with room on the device to record and save short videos
- Be sure to look your best (business casual), as you will be filmed multiple times.
- Unfortunately, refunds are unavailable. However, you may request a credit and you'll receive applied credit to a training session at a later date. Please contact Own The Room Production Services - firstname.lastname@example.org - for more information.