3 Course Dinner Storytelling Experience at Bewley’s
Candlelit Tales and Bewley’s Grafton Street presents “Good Taste in Stories”
Candlelit Tales breathe life into old Irish stories, with live music and now with some of Dublin’s finest food to tempt you. At this time of year, the richness of the harvest is gathered in as we gather ourselves around the table to exchange tales of wonder. Join them for an intimate experience in the historic Bewley's Café, featuring the finest foods and the most toothsome of tales.
Feast your ears on live atmospheric music, treat your mind to Irish folklore and legends as you indulge all your senses and Bewley’s take you on a journey through their favourite tales.
- Ham Hock Terrine with Pickled Winter Vegetables and Sourdough Toasts
- Seafood Moneybag: Salmon, Cod, Prawn and Scallop Brick Pastry Parcel, Shellfish Bisque with Steamed Baby Potatoes
- Apple Tart 2.0
There are three sessions for this experience, with tickets costing €40 per person:
- Thursday 17th October at 7pm
- Friday 18th October at 7pm
- Saturday 19th October at 7pm
To book in for this experience, email the reservations team on Events@Bewleys.com and mention that you’d like to book in for the DublinTown Food & Drink Festival: 3 Course Dinner Storytelling Experience