The Westin Dublin Introduces a New Personal City Guide Package
Meet your Personal City Guide at The Westin Dublin and spend a unique 24 hours in the capital!
Want to get to know Dublin better?
Five star hotel, The Westin Dublin, have just introduced a new Personal City Guide package that will help you get reacquainted, (or acquainted for the first time) with our capital city. When you book this package you will be paired up with a Personal City Guide from The Westin Dublin, who will help you discover new and hidden gems to fill an action-packed 24 hours in Dublin.
Aside from the usual heavy hitters, your Personal City Guide can steer you towards new attractions like 14 Henrietta Street, exclusive experiences, such as a private viewing of the Book of Kells, or must-try Dublin traditions, like a pint of Guinness in The Palace Bar.
Priced from €280 (off peak) and €380 (peak season), the Personal City Guide package includes an overnight stay with breakfast for two, plus two exclusive experiences recommended for you by your Personal City Guide (subject to availability).
These experiences include:
- One hour personalised walking tour of Dublin city, starting at The Westin Hotel
- Private viewing of the Book of Kells in Trinity College Dublin
- Whiskey tour and tasting at the Irish Whiskey Museum
- Hot towel shave in The Waldorf Barbers
- Styled blow dry at one of Dublin’s top blow dry bars, Dry & Fly
- Guided tour of the Belfry at Christchurch Cathedral with bell ringing
- Beauty Essential Lessons / Beauty Style Master Class at The Beauty Lounge in Arnotts
- Private shopping appointment at Arnotts
- Connoisseur Experience at the Guinness Storehouse
- Pint of Guinness in The Palace Bar