Each week we bring you a round up of what local Dublin City Centre businesses have on offer. Helping you to shop from local businesses who could do with with support right now. We are asking, if you are going to shop online that you do so with businesses that support Irish jobs and the Irish economy! Listed below you will find a mix of retail and hospitality businesses and what they have going on right now!
Each week we will add to this list. If we have missed anything let us know by emailing email@example.com Friday 29th January 2021:
- Arnotts: Up to 50% off living and up to 30% off furniture and electrical + Yoga with Maura join them this Sunday, 31st January, for Soulful Sunday Yoga at 6pm, LIVE on Instagram Stories!
- This Is Knit: Series of “Q & As” for all your knitting needs on Saturday, 30th January at 1pm on Instagram @thisisknit.
- JD: Shop new in @ online with 20% student discount now!
- Carrolls Irish Gifts: Amazing 15% off orders over €65.
- Hugo Boss: Virtual shopping experience, you can book an appointment by either calling the store on :016708915 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skulpt have a sale on their website, and are offering readers of this post a special 10% DublinTown Discount on all stock (including sale stock) when you spend min of €50. Use promo code DUBLINTOWN10 when checkout. Code valid until 4th March.
- Catch Clothing Store (Ilac Centre) is now available online and have a sale on right now. Nationwide delivery is just €5 and your order is delivered in 2/3 working days
- Dorian Black: The Henri Suit, their most popular suit is back in stock. This 3 PCE navy suit is made from a comfortable and stretchy textured fabric. Its’ slim cut has been tailored to sculpt your body in a modern slim fit. Perfect for workwear at only €299. And as an additional offer, when you buy it for weddings of x4 or more get it with shirts and ties for €299pp.
visit our site www.dorianblack.ie for more information.
- Dixon Hempenstall Opticians: Ray Ban sunglasses that we are going to sell at 70% off!
- Camerino Bakery: Red Velvet sandwich cookies for Valentines Day – order now!
- Laduree Dublin: Valentine’s “Vénus Mon Amour” Macaron Gift Boxes now available. They come with 8 or 18 personally selected flavours of macaron including the limited edition Passionfruit Shimmer. Box of 8 Macaron is €25 – Box of 18 Macaron is €42
- Burger King Dublin City : 2 Bacon Double Cheese XL meals for just €14 – offer is available on the Burger King app
- The Rolling Donut: Hot Chocolate Valentines Day Bombs!
- McDonald’s Dublin City: The triple cheeseburger is on the Eurosaver menu for €2.90 and is available through McDelivery® orders from O’Connell Bridge. Go to www.mcdonalds.ie to find out more.
- Farrier & Draper: have hand made pizzas and cocktails bottled up ready for click and collect or delivery through Deliveroo.
- Nutty Delights: 21% OFF all products including Valentines Day gift range, using code “HEALTHY2021”
- Nolita: Cocktails at home. €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Espresso Martini and 2 x Pornstar Martini! Contact email@example.com to book.
- Cafe En Siene: “Cafe at home” Cocktail Kits, €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Cosmo Spritz and 2 x Irish cream Soda! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Hair & Beauty
- Grafton Barber: A nice offer of Buy-2-Get-1-Free on ALL products from the website.
- Tour America: Giving people flexibility, confidence and allowing them to treat themselves and their families to a much needed holiday in late 2021/2022.