PROMO FRIDAY FEB 26TH
Each week we bring you a round-up of what local Dublin City Centre businesses have on offer. Helping you to shop from local businesses who could do with support right now.
We are asking if you are going to shop online that you do so with businesses that support Irish jobs and the Irish economy!
Listed below you will find a mix of retail, hospitality, and other businesses with what they have going on right now!
- The Port House: “Tapas @ Home Box” delivering Thursday-Saturday through Dublin!
- Burger King: 2 regular Chicken Royale or 2 regular Whopper Meals for only €11! Available on the Burger King app!
- Farrier & Draper: Hand made pizzas and cocktails bottled up ready for click and collect or delivery through Deliveroo!
- Nolita: Cocktails at home. €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Espresso Martini and 2 x Pornstar Martini! Contact email@example.com to book.
- BestSeller: New sandwich menu and a Lunch Special offer (every day). Any sandwich + soup + coffee/tea or soft drink FOR ONLY €12!
- Celtic Whiskey Shop: Located on Dawson Street is currently open for walk ins, 7 days a week until 6.30pm, also offering nationwide and international delivery via their website www.celticwhiskeyshop.com. They carry Ireland’s largest selection of whiskey and spirits as well as a vast and eclectic mix of award-winning wines. Weekly Whiskey Offers/ New Releases: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/dsxZE1. Weekly Wine Offers: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/ducw4v.
- McDonald’s Dublin City: The triple cheeseburger is on the Eurosaver menu for €2.90 and is available through McDelivery® orders from O’Connell Bridge. Also The Shamrock Shake is back!! Go to www.mcdonalds.ie to find out more.
- Tolteca: An amazing 20% OFF vegetarian and vegan food all this week on Deliveroo!!
- San Lorenzos: Menu available to view via www.backtodine.com– runs from Friday March 5th- Easter Sunday April 4th. Taking orders from mid day today!!!
- La Cave Wine Bar: Forthcoming online WSET Level II course with wine educator Dale Gatcum, coming from a trade background with his extensive knowledge, he gives a great insight into the wine world. He has lectured for the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) for over 20 years, lecturing in the U.K. Starting 13th April at 6.30pm. It is ideal for those in the Hospitality industry or wine lovers and suitable for beginners! Further details and contact form can be found on their web site www.lacavewinebar.com/ Contact number is 0871325015.
- Dorian Black: Looking for a MTM suit? Don’t be restricted by lockdown. Book your Virtual Appointment with their tailors and shop wherever you are. This weekend only receive a free shirt when you book your appointment HERE.
- Skulpt: Have a sale on their website, and are offering readers of this post a special 10% DublinTown Discount on all stock (including sale stock) when you spend min of €50. Use promo code“DUBLINTOWN10”when at checkout. Code valid until 4th March.
- Weir and Sons: Currently offering customers a new way to shop during this period. For the first time, customers can book a virtual appointment with a member of their dedicated team that will guide you through your special purchase. They are also offering engagement couples who purchase their engagement ring a complimentary bottle of Moet Chandon champagne to help them celebrate! Link to book here https://weirandsons.ie/appointments/virtual .
- This Is Knit: You may not be able to hit the slopes right now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dress the part! Check out the TOFT hat kits on the shelves at This is Knit right now. These kits include everything you need to knit, a super cute hat, and you could easily whip one up in an evening or two! Interested in grabbing a kit for yourself or for a friend? Visit www.thisisknit.ie!
- Helen McAlinden: Has long been one of our favourite Irish fashion designers. Helen’s store can be found right in the heart of the Creative Quarter on South William Street where she has created many beautiful collections over the years. Helen’s first collection for Spring /Summer 2021 has just landed online. The Colour therapy collection is filled with acidic brights to help brighten any day during these times. Here are some of our favourite pieces from the collection. The full collection can be shopped from https://www.helenmcalinden.com/collections/new-arrivals
- McCullough Pigott Music Shop: Have a great sale on their classical guitar outfit, natural black/ blue/purple/pink. Regular price is €109.99 and their sale price is €99.00!! They take details over the phone at 01-6706702
- Dylan Bradshaw: Have their full range of retail available online at www.dylanbradshaw.com/shop. They also have their SALE section live with huge discounts! This is available indefinitely for now.
- Wicklow Street Clinic: The award-winning clinic may have shut its doors due to level 5 restrictions but are also the Irish distributor of Eminence Organic Skincare. Fans of the brand can now get a 10% discount off the products. This is an ongoing offer at www.thewicklowstreetclinic.ie Use Code: TREAT10
- ATC: An after school activity programme designed for students aged 10-16, with activities based around STEAM (Science, technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) and is live, interactive and engaging! The next programme is from Wednesday 24th February for 5 weeks running until the Easter break. They are offering a 10% discount to anyone quoting ‘DublinTownSTEAM’.