Promo Friday April 30th
Each week we bring you a round-up of what local Dublin City Centre businesses have on offer. Helping you to shop from local businesses who could do with support right now.
We are asking if you are going to shop online that you do so with businesses that support Irish jobs and the Irish economy!
Listed below you will find a mix of retail, hospitality, and other businesses with what they have going on right now!
- Balfes Brasserie is launching a new Balfes-To-Go menu on 30thApril. Choose from two sandwich options: a steak baguette, €16, and vegetarian focaccia, €12; add fries for €4; and coffee or tea for €3 per person. Beers include three options from Irish craft brewery Hopfully Brewing – Graciosa Tropical IPA, Shinebright New England IPA, and Insideout Pale Ale, €5 each, and Spanish pale lager Estrella Galicia, €4 – in chilled cans for handy travel and recycling; while cocktails include Balfes’ iconic Venetian Spritz (an Italian-inspired mix of Aperol, Campari, Manzanilla, apricot, tonka, bitters, and Prosecco), U Ok Hun? (a pretty pink concoction made with Beefeater Pink Gin, Suze, Rinomato Aperitivo, Belsazar White, grapefruit cordial, citrus and tonka syrup), and Can You Can-Can? (a cheeky blend of Grey Goose vodka, white vermouth, and pimento dram), all €10 each.Balfes To Go is available to collect from Wednesday to Sunday from 12pm to 6pm, beginning on Friday, 30th April. To order call: +353 1 646 3353 or email: Reserve_Balfes@doylecollection.com
- Fade Street Social: Make the most at home in your ‘bubble’ with friends, family and good food! Dylan has been working with their chefs to create a new 4-course menu for just €35, made from the best local and seasonal ingredients; with great snacks, braised chicken & ham hock terrine, slow cooked Hereford beef cheek, crispy confit garlic potatoes and to finish; blood orange trifle and homemade white chocolate and lemon fudge. Menu is unbelievable value at €35pp available Friday & Saturday. Collection and delivery in Dublin area.
- Celtic Whiskey Shop: Located on Dawson Street is currently open for walk ins, 7 days a week until 6.30pm, also offering nationwide and international delivery via their website www.celticwhiskeyshop.com. They carry Ireland’s largest selection of whiskey and spirits as well as a vast and eclectic mix of award-winning wines. Weekly Whiskey Offers/ New Releases: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/dsxZE1. Weekly Wine Offers: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/ducw4v.
- The Port House: “Tapas @ Home Box” delivering Thursday-Saturday through Dublin!
- Red Torch Ginger: Offers Authentic Thai and Asian food as well as a great selection of Wine, Beer & Cocktails. From succulent starters like Wings and Chicken Satay to Creamy Curries and Stir-Fries, they’ve got all of the favourites covered. They have a wide variety on offer, including meals for the Kids, an extensive Veggie & Vegan Menu, and even some Decadent Desserts for those with a sweet tooth. You can order through their website!
- Nolita: Cocktails at home. €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Espresso Martini and 2 x Pornstar Martini! Contact email@example.com to book.
- Fire & Sole Restaurants: The teams at Fire and Soul restaurants have really missed all of you so much since closing their doors in December and although they won’t be welcoming you back as soon as they had hoped they have been working on something we think you are all going to love… FIRE and SOLE at home! They have created a wonderful menu full of FIRE and SOLE’s most popular dishes which you can now enjoy at home. All dishes are pre-prepared so all the hard work is done for you. Every order is chilled and comes with easy-to-follow cooking instructions and recommendations with all dishes, including our steak, being easily cooked in the oven! Plus, all their dishes are perfect for collection the evening before your meal, allowing you to have the ultimate lazy day!
- River Island: Designed in-house, choose between women’s, men’s and kidswear (or give all three a go), as well as an amazing selection of shoes and accessories. Keeping things inclusive, you’ll also find their Plus range (size 18-28), Petite styles and Big & Tall collections. With new items dropping daily, you’ll never go without your fashion fix again!
- Clarks: Summer is upon us, and Clarks can’t wait to see you back in store to help you plan for warmer weather and good times ahead. From sunny beach days and country walks to a well overdue night out with friends, whatever summer may bring, rest assured that you can shop all your essentials safely at Clarks.
- Arnotts: Arnotts is delighted to launch its SS21 womenswear contemporary and classic collections. Welcoming nine incredible new brands including Theory, MUNTHE, See By Chloé, Seven Jeans, Sweaty Betty, Colourful Standard, Weekend Max Mara, Oska and Sarah Pacini this is an incredibly exciting season for Arnotts. Key trends for the season include Floral Explosion, Feminine Feel, Relaxed Tailoring, Deconstructed Denim and Athletic Nation which can be seen across all key brands. Arnotts introduces new brands this season that are chic, modern and emblematic of a new era. This summer is all about introducing bold colours and updated silhouettes to wardrobes while still maintaining a timeless sensibility. Arnotts are making conscious buying decisions and are delighted to have these exciting brands leading the force of change!
- The Irish Rock N Roll Museum Experience: Online gift shop is active and shipping worldwide! It carries a range of merchandise from your favourite Irish rock n roll artists including Thin Lizzy, U2 and The Pogues. They have everything from shirts and mugs to guitar picks and collectable prints. Shop online at irishrocknrollmuseum.digitickets.ie Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.Find them on Facebook and Instagram: @irishrockmuseum.
- Decwells: In Georges Street are doing amazing prices in the latest technology in outdoor patio heaters. They just released 1500W infrared wall patio heater that heats the person, rather than the area around the person! Their regular price is €139.99 but now selling for €99.99, while stocks last! ALSO €50 OFF any factory refurnished ThinkPad laptop, if you mention you love Dublin city! At www.backfromthefuture.ie, discount code: LOVEDUBLINCITY.
- Helen McAlinden: Has long been one of our favourite Irish fashion designers. Helen’s store can be found right in the heart of the Creative Quarter on South William Street where she has created many beautiful collections over the years. Helen’s first collection for Spring /Summer 2021 has just landed online. The Colour therapy collection is filled with acidic brights to help brighten any day during these times. Here are some of our favourite pieces from the collection. The full collection can be shopped from https://www.helenmcalinden.com/collections/new-arrivals.
- Om Diva: The stylish Diva’s at Om Diva on Drury Street have a fab new website bursting with amazing fashions, jewellery and one of a kind vintage pieces. When we talk about shop local, these guys are the definition of a local shop!
- Weir and Sons: Currently offering customers a new way to shop during this period. For the first time, customers can book a virtual appointment with a member of their dedicated team that will guide you through your special purchase. They are also offering engagement couples who purchase their engagement ring a complimentary bottle of Moet Chandon champagne to help them celebrate! Link to book here https://weirandsons.ie/appointments/virtual .
- McCullough Pigott Music Shop: Have a great sale on their classical guitar outfit, natural black/ blue/purple/pink. Regular price is €109.99 and their sale price is €99.00!! They take details over the phone at 01-6706702
- Handles & Knobs: Handle and Knobs Mary Street have a fantastic range for you to make simple but stylish improvements to your home. Items like the WHITE PORCELAIN MORTICE SET CHELSEA SPRAY DESIGN (€39.24 image below). Visit their brand new website handlesandknobs.ie to see their full range of handles to complement your house!
- Wicklow Street Clinic: The award-winning clinic may have shut its doors due to level 5 restrictions but are also the Irish distributor of Eminence Organic Skincare. Fans of the brand can now get a 10% discount off the products. This is an ongoing offer at www.thewicklowstreetclinic.ie Use Code: TREAT10
- Dylan Bradshaw: Have their full range of retail available online at www.dylanbradshaw.com/shop. They also have their SALE section live with huge discounts! This is available indefinitely for now.
- Especially for DublinTown’s Promo Friday our friends in the GreenGallery Dublin, on the top floor of Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre wish to offer a 15% discount each Friday across all our stock and it lasts for JUST 24 HOURS only! Use the promotion code 15%OFF at checkout. Collection can be arranged from the gallery or they can deliver free throughout Dublin! See the full range of stock by visiting greengallery.ie
- Work Permits Ireland: Work Permits Ireland provide assistance with the preparation & submission of Irish employment permits for the various work permits that are on offer in Ireland. While they have had to close their office due to the current Government restrictions, they are carrying out business as usual remotely. Holding consultations via Zoom or WhatsApp and consumers can contact them by emailing email@example.com or calling (+353) 086 469 7939. They know this is a difficult time for many and want to assure all individual & corporate clients that they are available to assist you as best we can.
- PC Immigration: PC Immigration Ireland provide advice & assistance with all aspects of Irish immigration & visa applications etc., with over 20 years experience in the industry. While they have had to close their office due to the current Government restrictions, they are carrying out business as usual remotely. Holding consultations via Zoom or WhatsApp and consumers can contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (+353) 086 469 7939.