PROMO FRIDAY 19TH MARCH
Each week we bring you a round-up of what local Dublin City Centre businesses have on offer. Helping you to shop from local businesses who could do with support right now.
We are asking if you are going to shop online that you do so with businesses that support Irish jobs and the Irish economy!
Listed below you will find a mix of retail, hospitality, and other businesses with what they have going on right now!
- Arnotts: Launches Spring Summer 21 Collections. Arnotts is delighted to launch its SS21 womenswear contemporary and classic collections. Welcoming nine incredible new brands including Theory, MUNTHE, See By Chloé, Seven Jeans, Sweaty Betty, Colourful Standard, Weekend Max Mara, Oska and Sarah Pacini this is an incredibly exciting season for Arnotts. Key trends for the season include Floral Explosion, Feminine Feel, Relaxed Tailoring, Deconstructed Denim and Athletic Nation which can be seen across all key brands. Arnotts introduces new brands this season that are chic, modern and emblematic of a new era. This summer is all about introducing bold colours and updated silhouettes to wardrobes while still maintaining a timeless sensibility. Arnotts are making conscious buying decisions and are delighted to have these exciting brands leading the force of change!
- Decwells: In Georges Street are doing amazing prices in the latest technology in outdoor patio heaters. They just released 1500W infrared wall patio heater that heats the person, rather than the area around the person! Their regular price is €139.99 but now selling for €99.99, while stocks last! ALSO €50 OFF any factory refurnished thinkpad laptop, if you mention you love Dublin city! At www.backfromthefuture.ie, discount code: LOVEDUBLINCITY.
- McCullough Pigott Music Shop: Have a great sale on their classical guitar outfit, natural black/ blue/purple/pink. Regular price is €109.99 and their sale price is €99.00!! They take details over the phone at 01-6706702
- Helen McAlinden: Has long been one of our favourite Irish fashion designers. Helen’s store can be found right in the heart of the Creative Quarter on South William Street where she has created many beautiful collections over the years. Helen’s first collection for Spring /Summer 2021 has just landed online. The Colour therapy collection is filled with acidic brights to help brighten any day during these times. Here are some of our favourite pieces from the collection. The full collection can be shopped from https://www.helenmcalinden.com/collections/new-arrivals
- Om Diva: The stylish Diva’s at Om Diva on Drury Street have a fab new website bursting with amazing fashions, jewellery and one of a kind vintage pieces. When we talk about shop local, these guys are the definition of a local shop!
- Weir and Sons: Currently offering customers a new way to shop during this period. For the first time, customers can book a virtual appointment with a member of their dedicated team that will guide you through your special purchase. They are also offering engagement couples who purchase their engagement ring a complimentary bottle of Moet Chandon champagne to help them celebrate! Link to book here https://weirandsons.ie/appointments/virtual .
- Marks and Spencers: Amazing SALE with up to 50% OFF! 30% OFF selected womenswear, coats/ jackets and tops! 30% OFF selected men’s knitwear, casual shirts and formal trousers! 30% OFF selected kids clothes, dresses and baby dresses.
- Dylan Bradshaw: Have their full range of retail available online at www.dylanbradshaw.com/shop. They also have their SALE section live with huge discounts! This is available indefinitely for now.
- Wicklow Street Clinic: The award-winning clinic may have shut its doors due to level 5 restrictions but are also the Irish distributor of Eminence Organic Skincare. Fans of the brand can now get a 10% discount off the products. This is an ongoing offer at www.thewicklowstreetclinic.ie Use Code: TREAT10
- Fire & Sole Restaurants: The teams at Fire and Soul restaurants have really missed all of you so much since closing their doors in December and although they won’t be welcoming you back as soon as they had hoped they have been working on something we think you are all going to love… FIRE and SOLE at home! They have created a wonderful menu full of FIRE and SOLE’s most popular dishes which you can now enjoy at home. All dishes are pre-prepared so all the hard work is done for you. Every order is chilled and comes with easy-to-follow cooking instructions and recommendations with all dishes, including our steak, being easily cooked in the oven! Plus, all their dishes are perfect for collection the evening before your meal, allowing you to have the ultimate lazy day!
- Fade Street Social: Make the most at home in your ‘bubble’ with friends, family and good food! Dylan has been working with their chefs to create a new 4-course menu for just €35, made from the best local and seasonal ingredients; with great snacks, braised chicken & ham hock terrine, slow cooked Hereford beef cheek, crispy confit garlic potatoes and to finish; blood orange trifle and homemade white chocolate and lemon fudge. Menu is unbelievable value at €35pp available Friday & Saturday. Collection and delivery in Dublin area.
- Red Torch Ginger: Offers Authentic Thai and Asian food as well as a great selection of Wine, Beer & Cocktails. From succulent starters like Wings and Chicken Satay to Creamy Curries and Stir-Fries, they’ve got all of the favourites covered. They have a wide variety on offer, including meals for the Kids, an extensive Veggie & Vegan Menu, and even some Decadent Desserts for those with a sweet tooth. You can order through their website!
- La Cave Wine Bar: Forthcoming online WSET Level II course with wine educator Dale Gatcum, coming from a trade background with his extensive knowledge, he gives a great insight into the wine world. He has lectured for the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) for over 20 years, lecturing in the U.K. Starting 13th April at 6.30pm. It is ideal for those in the Hospitality industry or wine lovers and suitable for beginners! Further details and contact form can be found on their web site www.lacavewinebar.com/ Contact number is 0871325015.
- Burger King: Crispy Chicken Meal & Whopper Meal for €12, available on the Burger King Ireland App.
- Nolita: Cocktails at home. €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Espresso Martini and 2 x Pornstar Martini! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- McDonald’s Dublin City: The Grand Big Mc, now available on Grafton Street! Also the NEW triple cheeseburger on the eurosaver for €2.90.
- Cafe En Seine: CELEBRATE MOTHER’S DAY. Master the art of making favourite Botanical Gins with Café at Home Gin, at €40 each. EACH GIN KITS INCLUDES: Equipment: Branded Steel Measure, Branded Mixing Spoon, 2 x Tanqueray Goblet Glasses. Ingredients: 70ml Tanqueray Gin, 70ml Gordan’s Pink Gin, 1 x 200ml Schweppes tonic, 1 x 200ml Schweppes tonic Light, Gin Fusion Kit (Drink Botanicals Ireland). To enquire about purchasing a Café at Home Gin kit as a gift please email email@example.com. Contact number: 086 3742 730.
- San Lorenzos: Menu available to view via www.backtodine.com– runs from Friday March 5th- Easter Sunday April 4th. Taking orders from mid day today!!!
- Celtic Whiskey Shop: Located on Dawson Street is currently open for walk ins, 7 days a week until 6.30pm, also offering nationwide and international delivery via their website www.celticwhiskeyshop.com. They carry Ireland’s largest selection of whiskey and spirits as well as a vast and eclectic mix of award-winning wines. Weekly Whiskey Offers/ New Releases: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/dsxZE1. Weekly Wine Offers: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/ducw4v.
- Farrier & Draper: Hand made pizzas and cocktails bottled up ready for click and collect or delivery through Deliveroo!
- The Port House: “Tapas @ Home Box” delivering Thursday-Saturday through Dublin!
Work Permits Ireland and PC immigration:
- Work Permits Ireland: Work Permits Ireland provide assistance with the preparation & submission of Irish employment permits for the various work permits that are on offer in Ireland. While they have had to close their office due to the current Government restrictions, they are carrying out business as usual remotely. Holding consultations via Zoom or WhatsApp and consumers can contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (+353) 086 469 7939. They know this is a difficult time for many and want to assure all individual & corporate clients that they are available to assist you as best we can.
- PC Immigration: PC Immigration Ireland provide advice & assistance with all aspects of Irish immigration & visa applications etc., with over 20 years experience in the industry. While they have had to close their office due to the current Government restrictions, they are carrying out business as usual remotely. Holding consultations via Zoom or WhatsApp and consumers can contact them by emailing email@example.com or calling (+353) 086 469 7939.
Easter Break Courses for kids! Are you looking for an engaging and unique course for your children this Easter? Look no Further! Choose ATC this Easter and allow your kids to develop their creativity with their Creative Writing courses and explore their curiosity with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths)! Creative Writing and STEAM Course options are designed for primary and secondary age groups. All courses are led by experienced teachers and delivered safely online via zoom. You can use a link to their site – http://www.atclanguageschools.com/junior-courses-irish-students Their Facebook for tagging is here – https://www.facebook.com/ATCLanguageSchools. They are also offering 10% off for anyone quoting “DublinTownEaster”.