Finding the Perfect Home Decor Shop for Your Style in Dublin Town
From large chain stores to small independent shops: finding the perfect home decor for your style. Here are the top 7 home décor shops in #DublinTown that are worth checking out for all your interior design needs:
1. Arnotts: Located on Henry Street, Arnotts is a popular shopping destination and has a great selection of home decor items. From furniture and bedding to kitchen and bathroom essentials, you’ll find everything you need to make your house a home. They also have a wide range of styles to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your personal aesthetic.
2. Dunnes Stores: Dunnes Stores is a popular Irish department store chain that has several locations in the city center, including on Henry Street and St. Stephen’s Green. They have a wide selection of home decor items, including furniture, bedding, and home accessories. They offer a mix of modern and traditional styles, so you’re sure to find something that fits your taste.
3. Søstrene Grene: If you’re a lover of Hygge, this is the Scandinavian store to visit. Their prices are affordable, their designs adorable, and oftentimes they’re made of sustainable materials. Here you’ll find tableware for the adults and the little ones, cushions, stationary, home decorations, plants and even wool. sure has plenty!
Don’t be afraid to explore small, independent stores in addition to larger chain stores. These smaller stores may offer unique and one-of-a-kind items.
1. Industry & Co: Industry offer’s an evolving collection of carefully curated objects, furniture and wares for the home and everyday life. Some are new, some are old, some industrial and some recycled. All are hand chosen for their beauty, function, quality and uniqueness.
2. Stock Design: One of the oldest homeware stores in the city, Stock is ideal for any home baker, chef, or dinner party organiser. From the vast variety of bakeware and cooking utensils, table setting accessories and quirky home décor, this multi-storey gem also houses delph of all styles, cooking books, and have the largest tupperware collection we’ve ever seen!
3. Pieces: Specialising in furniture, Pieces invite you to explore their stylish collection of sofas, armchairs, tables, lights and accessories for your home. From a variety of colours and textures, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye.
4. Designist: Founded by Barbara Nolan and Jennie Flynn in 2010, Designist have collaborated with a huge number of Irish designers and crafts people on their stock. They carefully curate their range of products to best represent Irish and international design, from stationary and glassware, to children’s toys books as well as the funkiest greeting cards.
No matter what your home decor style is, these stores in #DublinTown are sure to have something that fits your needs. Whether you’re looking for furniture, bedding, or home accessories, you’ll find what you’re looking for at one of these great stores.