Discover Stephen’s Green Food Village
Stephen’s Green Food Village is located at the top of the Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre and let me tell ya’s – it’s honestly one of my top 5 places to grab some lunch in the city centre – especially with a group. Bold statement, I know, but lemme tell ya why.
If you can tell me where else a group of 5 people can go, each get a completely different dish, sit together whilst eating it AND look out onto stunning views of Stephen’s Green – I am all ears.
Well, in Stephen’s Green Food Village that’s exactly what you can do. You’ll be stuck to find something one of you isn’t going to like with their vast selection of counters, and there’s over 400 seats for you guys to dine at.
You’ll have a choice of the following:
- Rockets – (Eddie Rockets little brother) serves up some of the best hamburgers, sliders, buttermilk chicken and salads available in the city.
- Insomnia – Coffee Company. Coffee, sambos and tasty treats.
- Green and Baker – Fresh Hot Food. They serve breakkie, lunch and have a deli too.
- Tuk Tuk – Asian Cuisine
- J2 Sushi – self explanatory, really.
- El Gringo – Burritos
- Shaka Poke – Hawaiian Poke (diced raw fish served with delicious rice and veggies.
- McKenzies – Oven-baked Fresh Chicken
After deciding what you fancy, all you’ve to do is plonk yourself down onto one of their 400 seats, most of which are by the window that looks out onto the top of Grafton Street and the beautiful Stephen’s Green and enjoy your meal. They also offer free Wifi – win.